Friday, October 26, 2012

A Business Venture

Well, we have been talking about this for a little while as one of the dreams that Ryan wants to do. And that is create his own woodworking business. His first big project just started! So this whole thing is already started to go. I am kind of nervous for this venture, but also at the same time very very excited! Ryan of course is all gung ho and ready to go!
This next year we are going to apply for a business license and get all of the paperwork done in order to be 'official'. With me going to school for business I am hoping to be more of the helpful person here and make sure all of his books are in order, taxes and everything else. We are excited to start. And I hope that everything goes well, even with our bad days.

His Business is called "Cobbley's Custom Woodworking" or "CCW" for short. He can make anything and everything, of course with in reason. He is such a talented woodworker, and I know that sounds biased with me being the wife. But wow, he does some amazing work! The ideas that he comes up with and puts them all together to create a beautiful piece is amazing in itself! I cannot wait to see what else comes his way for this adventure. 



All the wood for the big project!



No comments:

Post a Comment