Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Our First Time!

Hello! We are the Cobbley's! This will be our very first time blogging, so we will see how this goes!



My name is Sonee, my husband is Ryan. I will probably be the one in charge of this for most if not all the time. We live here in Magna, UT with our own house and a vehicle for each of us. Right now we both work, I am going to school. My degree is Business, General at SLCC. Ryan has already graduated from Snow College with a couple degrees in construction and woodworking. His most favorite part is the woodworking. Everyday we are busy with life and what it brings with it. We love our weekends as we get to spend the most time with each other, especially Sunday! Those are our really lazy days. :) A few of the things that we like to do is make breakfast together on our lazy days, hang out with friends on the weekends, go 4 wheeling up in the mountains and just be together.

For those of you who don't know I tell you how we met. :)

          We both went to Snow College the year after we graduated high school in 2008. My roommate Megan, met one of his friends that he had made through a class. One night she dragged me up to the guys apartment to hang out and I took one look at him and was instantly scared! Just by the look on his face it was 'if you mess with me, your screwed!'. After hanging out there for awhile it got better and I was able to joke with him and what not. Well, the hanging out became more frequent, as I would be up there almost every night that semester and the next. Well at first I kind of liked him, but it wasn't a really big like like. He actually liked my roommate and tried to go out with her. I really could have cared less, because I was focused on another guy that had hung out there. Anyways, during the 3rd semester I was up there every night, I thought everyone in that apartment was the absolute coolest ever!! I absolutely loved hanging out with them all and still do to this day. I ended up moving back home after the 3rd semester because of money issues, but that didn't stop me from talking to them all. Ryan and I started talking about February of 2010 just as friends like always. That May he graduated from Snow with his associate degrees. In June we started dating, he would come down to my parents house and stay over the weekends and we would just go and hang out. Likewise I would go over to his parents house and we would go do stuff. On December 19, 2010 we got engaged! We were so excited to be together forever! All thanks to my Mother-in-law Karlene we planned the wedding for August 6, 2011 with a big party! And man was that a party! We had tons of food and friends, family members and just a day for us to celebrate. We had so much fun that even a year and about 2 months later people and us are still talking about it!

Rewind back a little bit to January 2011 we got a house. It was mostly for the garage for Ryan to put all his tools in so he could start doing projects and trying to get his business off the ground. The house is just a bonus as he says. :) We moved in in May 2011after cleaning and cleaning and cleaning! The couple before us smoked heavily so you could smell all the smoke from the cigarettes and just see yellow go down the walls and off the ceiling even on the carpets. We have an uber thanks to the Parents and Peg for coming over and helping us clean our house and the carpets. It was a lot of work! And in the end it payed off.

Now it is October 2012, 1 year and 2 months later we still are here, happy and so in love. <3 We have our problem days, but who doesn't. Our future right now is to get me done with school and a degree that will help me and us go for bigger and better things. Ryan is getting more and more jobs for his woodworking business. One day at a time and one job at a time. He wants to have his own business one day and be able to work from home all the time with maybe a part time job on the side. We do want kids, but that is not till later down the road. Maybe in a couple years we will start having our little ones. We just keep going day by day and love each other even more. :)

Well that's a little bit about us! As we keep going more blogs will be up along with many pictures! :D

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I'm excited to read all about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love blogging. And it will be fun to read yours. I didn't know how you had met so it was really fun to read your story. I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete